shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, July 14, 2011

GirlySwag❤

Stormy days really makes you come up with great ideas!
I am still working on it, but this is what I have in mind...

I always wanted to have a brand of my own, and even though I'm not quite there yet.. I have found a way to inspire people with outfits created by myself.
A few weeks ago I blogged about how I wanted to start making the street style, my signature style. And I kinda did, but I wanted to do something more.

With the help of polyvore, I will create a few sets of outfits each week as your inspiration. These sets will express my style, the street style that is. I'll be creative as possible, and show you outfits that I would totally wear. Now of course I want them to give you ideas on how to take trends and wear them in a way that is totally you! I got inspired by Esther from Esther Hebly. She makes the most dopest outfits for men and women! Go check her out.

Not only will I provide you with fashion inspiration, I will do my best to try and find the affordable look-a-like items with place and prices!
To really get into this new project, I made one set just for you the get an idea.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope you girlz are as excited as I am.. If there is one certain trend you would like me to make outfits with, I would be happy to do it!
Any questions, comments or remarks? I would love to hear them.
Just email me at: girlyswag.fashion@hotmail.com
And to be the first about new sets, follow: @GirlySwagFshn

I will also make a special page (in the sidebar on the right) on my blog for further information and recent news.
So tell me... what do you think about my new project?
I need feedback!

Xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very exciting project! I will look forward to future posts. I love what you put together here. Great job! And congratulations!!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post idea girl and can't wait for more of your Street Style Inspiration posts. As for me I usually never go to magazines to get inspired I love the everyday people walking around the streets to get inspired because I know I can afford what they're wearing and could always add my own twist. LOVE IT.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this style!!! Classy urban! Been pullin it off 4 while & used 2 think ppl might think I'm ridiculous, but lately I see more and more girls walking around with this trend.. & reading ur previous post & this one confirms its cuteness =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥