shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, January 5, 2013

On Its Way: Skeleton Print Leggings ❤

So it wasn't logical for me to blog about the Romwe Leggings Flash Sale and not take advantage of the sale myself. I'm so happy I was able to buy the Skeleton Print Leggings! Normally I find the Romwe leggings a bit expensive (for leggings), so I was so glad to snatch this one up for just $14.99. 
Can't wait to pair these leggings up! Check out more form the Romwe Flash Sale. Sale ends today!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. heel cool! ben benieuwd naar hoe je de legging gaat combineren:)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a Great Design! i like it so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥