shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, February 9, 2014

NEWS: Forever21 Amsterdam coming May 2014 ❤

      HELLO LOVELY READERS

Forever21 in Amsterdam launching in May 2014
If you follow me on facebook, you may already know that it is fi-nal-ly official! FOREVER21 is coming to the Netherlands in MAY2014!!! The exact date is not announced yet. But I hope it will soon, so I can mark it in my calendar! How crazy? In just a couple of months, we wouldn't have to travel all the way to Antwerp anymore to shop F21 offline. All it'll take is one intercity train to Amsterdam! I am sooo excited. The first (and only) time I went to the F21 Antwerp, my mind was just blown away by how huge the store was. But the one in Amsterdam will be even bigger, because it will have 5(!!!) floors. 

Forever21 in Amsterdam launching in May 2014

Now that the news is out, it's time for me to start saving some serious bucks (actually euros). Because there is no way I'll be able to contain myself walking in that store! 

On a scale of 1 to 17977402, how excited are you?!

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. superleuk inderdaad, zeker een keer langs gaan in amsterdam daarvoor:)

    www.danaivorgia.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo! that's amazing!
    It reminds me of how I reacted when I found out that Brandy Melville was opening in London haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥