shopaholics online ♥

Friday, May 30, 2014

Co-Ords: How to Look Fabulous with just 1 Print ❤

Happy Friday lovies! On facebook I mentioned about having to take it super slow on my blog for the next month because of school. But I'll be sure to post whenever I can take a breather! Anyways, for a very long time now I have been so in love with the co-ords (short for co-ordinates) trend! I know some people might be horrified just by the thought of wearing matching seperates, but not this girl. Since I think co-ords are going to be one of the hottest trends this summer, I explored all of my favorite shops to find you the 20 cutest ones yet!
Summer Fashion Trend 2014 Co-ords Matching Seperates
PALM PRINT top & bottom | NEON GEOMETRIC PRINT top & bottom

Summer Fashion Trend 2014 Co-ords Matching Seperates
DOLPHIN PRINT top & bottom | BLACK PVC top & bottom

Summer Fashion Trend 2014 Co-ords Matching Seperates
ORCHID PRINT top & bottom | RIBBED CONTRAST top & bottom | NEON TROPICAL PRINT top & bottom 
Summer Fashion Trend 2014 Co-ords Matching Seperates
CONTRAST top & bottom | CLOUD PRINT top & bottom 

Summer Fashion Trend 2014 Co-ords Matching Seperates
DAISY PRINT top & bottom | SUNNY PRINT top & bottom | SUNFLOWER PRINT top & bottom | PINK BLACK top & bottom | BLACK WHITE top & bottom

Summer Fashion Trend 2014 Co-ords Matching Seperates
PEACH FLORAL SET top & bottom | GREEN FLORAL SET top & bottom 

Summer Fashion Trend Co-ords Matching Seperates
PEACH SCUBA top & bottom | FLORAL PRINT top & bottom | FLORAL PRINT top & bottom | GRID CHECK PRINT top & bottom 

CAN ALL OF THESE JUST MAGICALLY BE ZAPPED INTO MY CLOSET PRETTY PRETTY PLEASEEEEEE? What are your thoughts on this trend? And most importantly, which one of these are your favorites? I would love to know!

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. omg these , all of these are soooo cute!!!!! i love these type of posts! :D exactly what i like about you and your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so into co ords! Sadly we're in Winter here (Argentina), and nobody really nows this trend, but as soon as Spring comes I'll get one (or maybe a lot) of these and rock it :P
    Nice post! I love floral co ords, they're my favorite :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this trend and all of these co-ords look amazing it's so hard to choose a favourite, great post, really enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous post! I really like coords as they can look so good, but unfortunately i dont think they'd suit me, so using just one of the prints is something I'm going to definitely try - thank you for sharing :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥