shopaholics online ♥

Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas Vibin with Born Pretty Store ❤

I always get so excited when it's past mid-November, because that just means the holidays are just one month away. For the past 3 years I haven't really done anything special for Christmas, but I always get so much pleasure in giving my room a complete Christmas makeover. And because I don't want to spend so much money on decorations I'm only using once a month, I have a special Christmas tip for all who are interested!

About two weeks ago, I placed an order (not Christmas related) on BornPrettyStore.com. So if you're not familiar with this particular online shop, you ARE MISSING OUT. Until now. First of all, I think the name is so cute haha. And if you're seriously into nail-art, make-up, jewelry and other cute items (ex: stationary, home decor, contact lenses and many more) you should definitely bookmark Born Pretty Store. And at the moment they're having tons of cute Christmas special offers. 
10 pcs Red Hearts mini Clips
14 pcs Luminous Glow in the Dark Nail Stickers. On sale now for just $0.99!!!
Joyful Christmas Ornament
3 pcs Snowflake Ornaments
iPhone Snowmen case on sale/ 1 pc Merry Christmas Ornament / 12 pcs Bowknot Christmas Ornaments / iPhone Santa Claus case on sale
THE ITEMS ABOVE ARE ALL UNDER $5!!! In fact, all items on BPS are unbelievably inexpensive + Free Shipping! If you're lucky you'll even found a lot of sale items. And if you want to Christmas-proof your room for the holidays, place an order now so all your items can get to you in time. And ofcourse if you're not really into Christmas decorating, I'm sure you'll find something else (or more than 10 something elses lol) you'll really love. Just click on the banner on the right sidebar (a little at the top) for a direct link!

I can't wait for my package to get here! 

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Amazing things. I like all your post. Thanks for sharing.Princess Style Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deze site wordt weer een verslaving zie ik! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shop! So much stuff! Thanks.. No Christmas decor for me this year but maybe just some items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shop! nice blog
    take a look at ours?
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥