shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, January 17, 2016

My High-End Makeup Wishlist ❤

Lately I've been so into high-end beauty products. Not necessarily because I think they're great quality, but because they're sooo nice to look at. Sounds insane right? But I'm just such a sucker for pretty packaging and it just so happens that I really like the ones that are a little (or a lot) over my budget. But making wishlists luckily doesn't cost a thing! 
High-End Makup Wishlist
High-End Makup Wishlist

High-End Makup Wishlist
High-End Makup Wishlist
18. GUERLAIN L'Or Primer Base 19. GUERLAIN Loose Powder Kohl 20. CHANEL Mat Lumière Fluide Foundation 21. MICHAEL KORS Bronze Powder 22. MICHAEL KORS Bronze Powder Brush

What high-end beauty products are currently on your wishlist? Tell me in the comments!



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥