shopaholics online ♥

Friday, January 22, 2016

Bloggers Favorite: Fliqlo Flip Clock Screensaver ❤

Maybe you've seen these, maybe you haven't.. but they're everywhere now. I'm talking about what seems to be bloggers' favorite new screensaver that'll make any office space go from basic to Pinterest worthy. Fliqlo - the famous flip clock screensaver, has been around for years now. But only recently did I decide it was time to hop on the bandwagon.
source: Pinterest
I just love the look of a minimalist office space and the fliqlo clock fits right in there. And the good news is anyone can get it (for free), whether you have a Mac or Windows desktop/laptop or have an iOS device. They make for great Instagram pictures, that's for sure. And are super convenient obviously!

What do you think of these screensavers?



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

6 comments:

  1. Why haven't I seen this? This is so cute!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is suuuper cute!
    Love it :)
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've definitely seen these in like Pinterest home decor items and didn't realize it was a screen saver!! Super cute!

    Have a great day! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this secret, I have always wondered where to get this screensaver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, this was so helpful xx

    http://mytwistofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥