shopaholics online ♥

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fashion to eat! ♥

Christian in the fashion world.. Rings a bell?
Now what if I add Louboutin? Now it does right!

This amazing shoe designer doesn't only give high heels to die for, it even feeds you. With these Louboutin shoes cookies. According to Fashionscene this eatable great idea was not that one from Louboutin itself, no it was from Sugar Envy. They also make fashionable cookies in designerbags, nail polish and dresses and more fashionables, but the Louboutin's are definitely the most beloved..
















































They look delicious right?

I wonder if these Louboutin's I could afford, lol


xxx
PrncszTffny

1 comment:

  1. hahahahha amazing! love your blog!
    come follow me I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥