shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lanvin is Recycling♥

As Lanvin ♥ H&M wasn't that big of a success as they hoped it would, they created a whole new, but much smaller collection (i think 7 items) of what was left from all the fabric. No wonder they named it: Waste. But honestly, me being a fashion designer I would so not want my collection or any collection inspired by me to be called trash. Although I must say, it is a nice initiative.. Why let all that fabric go to waste? Recycling is the way to go! hihi :)























































Whatcha think? I wouldn't really buy any of these items.. Except maybe that bag on the right..Did you recognize any left-over fabric? hahah


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I would maybe buy the skirt and the last jacket. Is that a jacket actually? The pieces are kinda odd. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥