shopaholics online ♥

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tally Weijl Pre-Spring 2011♥

Even when people crushed my spring-comes-soon hopes after telling me that next week it might be snowing and be all very winter-y cold again #ugh.. I am still snooping around my favorites stores online to get a sneak peek about their spring collection. Just so I have an idea what will be very big this season, and which trends I would like to try on to see if it suits me or not. Because "you might love all trends, but not all trends love you".

I haven't shopped at Tally Weijl since forever, that's why I decided to browse a little in their online shop.
They showed lots of different looks where they mixed and match a lot of different items to create one whole outfit.

For the whole collection be sure to visit Tally Weijl.




































Do you shop at Tally Weijl? If so, what item(s) of the spring collection are you going to get?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥