shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My wonderful world of Fashion ❤

As fashion is veryyy important to me and I want to make a career out of it, I am so excited I finally got a chance to get 'My Wonderful World Of Fashion' by Nina Chakrabarti.
A book for drawing, creating and dreaming.
It's like a coloring book! It gives you the opportunity to create your own patterns on almost anything fashion related! You can also create your own nail art, design your own shoes. Even create your own hair styles!
It's the PERFECT book for any one thinking about becoming a fashion designer, or even a stylist.. That's why I am so so psyched!!!

Check out the pictures for a little sneak-peek:






















These are just a FEW pages. Trust me, the book is about as thick as all my textbooks!! So imagine how much fun you would have with this!!!
I want to take this moment to thank miss Nina for making this my favorite new book.

I got mine at bol.com. GO GET YOURS!!!

now off topic: Can you guys please vote for my blog (CotS) at urban-stiletto.com/blogger-contest-2011/stemmen. You can vote after every 24 hours until 16th of April. Thank you, it would mean alot <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaah so jealous! I've been wanting to get that for aaages. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥