shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, July 16, 2011

a 10 for Inspiration #020

Whatsup ladies?
How is everyone doing?
Having a lovely vacation? Right now the weather in Holland really sucks..
But tell me about your summer, talk to me on twitter!

I want to thank everyone that has left me sweet and positive comments about my school situation. The prayers have been answered, as I received a mail a few days ago from my mentor telling my that I am given an extra resit possibility. I was and still am so thankful for this, God has showed me he loves me and that my future is in good hands. And even though I will have to sacrifice most of my summer time to study, I am very okay with that. I'll have to take the resit on August 18th. And I know God will be right there with me! :)

But now on to the inspiration pictures! How I love tumblr.























































































































































Have a nice weekend sweeties,

Xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your school situation doll!!! And now on the inspiration images!!! Sigh..Gorgeous!!

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos!i am following you cos i really like your style and your blog is very nice.follow back if u want dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I'm so proud of you for all of your accomplishments, and having the courage to move from your hometown into new territory to follow your dreams! This is what it takes to help change the industry and I'm right there with you! I graduated last year with a Bachelors in Fashion and I'm launching my first line for PETITES next year and I'm so excited! I only use models that are 5'4'' and under and strongly believe in providing a positive strong classy image for girls around the world! It means the world to me to know there are others just like you that are working hard everyday to make a change for us petites! Good luck with all of your endeavors and remember if you need anything at all I'm a click away my love! Have a great night!

    Frankie

    ps. I have a petite blog as well as facebook and twitter and all that good stuff but I have a group on Facebook called "Everything Petite" and getting other petites and petite bloggers together to share their experiences and blog articles for everyone to see and would love for you to be a part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post, I knew some of these lovely pictures! I love your unique way of creating all the posts and your special writing! Not to mention the name, which is really original! Lovely blog! I was wonderring if you would have time to check mine, possibly follow each other? Hope we keep in touch!

    Mary from http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girlie! I'm so glad that things worked out for you! Good Luck on the resit! Always put your trust in GOD, he will work it out for you!

    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVEEE the shoes in #4.. Diggin the whole outfit in #5.. & loving Kourtney's style in #7! Gotta love the Kardashians =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion & accessories are really nice.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥