shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

River Island Now ONLINE ❤

Lately more and more stores are launching their online webshops for easy shopping!
The most recent one is River Island. They opened their virtual doors today and now ship to over 100 countries worldwide (check for the information about your country).
River Island is a very loved store with lots of fashionable items, so I know a lot of people are super excited! In the new webshop you can purchase the whole entire collection, from women's fashion, to men's fashion, kids fashion, shoes and accessories.
You can shop by trends, departments and looks for an easier way to find just what you were looking for.

About a month ago I attended a 'RIVER ISLAND STUDENT NIGHT' in Rotterdam with my friend Omaily and got me a few cute stuff.

A cute orange vest. The awkward moment where it looks super pink and wrinkled on the picture.

A black and white dress.
This is not really a dress I would normally go for, but I'm all about trying out different styles.


 This is by far my favorite purchase of that day. A zipper jegging. I just love it!

Got this RI bag with my purchase.

I think I will definitely browse around on the webshop to see if there's anything I would really like to order. Because I am not always a big fan of their price range, but they do have a lot of cute stuff, especially the bags and shoes! ♥___
What are your thoughts? Do you shop at River Island often? And what do you think about the new webshop?

HAPPY NOVEMBER DOLLS!

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥