shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

End of the Month Favorites: February ❤

When you're not keeping track of something, but then look back, you realize how fast time has actually gone by. We're already entering the third month and I feel like it's flying by more than ever. I'm not complaining though!

After having done this EMF post once before, I noticed nothing has really changed about my routine makeup products. For my face and eyes, I have been using the same products as in January. Time to switch it up in March!

Face


 ✞Loose Powder - BLACK OPA, 06 NEUTRAL LIGHT
✞Liquid Foundation - CATRICE COSMETICS Photo Finish, 020 ROSY BEIGE
✞Cover Stick - ESSENCE
✞Bronzing Powder - SEPHORA SUN DISK, 01 CLAIR LIGHT
✞Smoothing Refiner - CATRICE COSMETICS, PRIME AND FINE 
✞Blush - SEPHORA BLUSH ME!, CORAIL FRISSON No. 5
Blush - BLUSHER BY H&M, 12. DAZZLING PEACH

Eyes

✞Volume Mascara - CATRICE COSMETICS Lashes to Kill, ULTRA BLACK
✞Smokey Eye Pencil - CATRICE COSMETICS, 010 THE BLACK EARL
✞Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - NYC, 921 JET BLACK
✞Clear Brow Gel - ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS
✞Eyebrow Pencil - ETOS, 002

Lips

✞Lipstick - LANVIN <3 H&M , RED
✞Lipstick - NYX, LSS 634 LOUISIANA
✞Mega Shine Lip Gloss - NYX, LG 150 JUICY PINK

Nails

Nail Polish - MILANI NAIL LACQUER NEON, 507 PINK HOTTIE
✞Nail Polish - O.P.I, GONE GONZO! (THE MUPPETS COLLECTION)
✞Nail Polish - MILANI NAIL LACQUER NEON, 504 FRESH TEAL

Can't wait to see what products will be my favorite in March!
Do you use any of these yourself?

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥