shopaholics online ♥

Monday, February 27, 2012

Milani Neon Nailpolishes ❤

Since neon is already big this season, I have been going crazy trying to find a few neon accessories to colorboost my outfits. I might need to go on a few more hunts! Definitely because I'm dying to find some stylish statement necklaces, but more importantly I'm dying to find the perfect yellow neon nailpolish to rock this spring!

When I was still living at home, I had a phase where I was such a neon-nailpolish freak, so I had to buy these nail polishes! The Milani SPECIALTY NAIL LACQUER NEON contains 4 more colors (Techno Red, Awesome Orange, Dude Blue and Pink Rocks!). I bought these a long time ago in Curacao, so I'm not sure if this collection is still available.
504 FRESH TEAL - 503 TOTALLY 80'S - 506 RAD PURPLE - 507 PINK HOTTIE
Does anyone know if they sell Milani nail polishes in Holland?
More importantly, do you know of an awesome neon yellow nail polish?

Xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. I'm on a hunt for some Statement necklaces as well but here, pff I doubt that I will find some cute ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah too bad Curacao is not as fashion forward as we would like! x

      Delete
  2. I'm not really into bright colors, but Milani makes awesome colors that I know will look good! Deff gonna look for them! (:

    http://eclectic-femme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple one, right now I have the same one on my nails ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hele mooie kleurtjes meid!


    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥