shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tagged || by FabulousstyleWS ❤

I got tagged by Wendy from FabulousstyleWS. Have fun reading my answers.

1. Why did you start blogging and what was your biggest inspiration?
I actually started blogging to try and develop my own fashion style. And to share my style with others. I feel that if you're a blogger, you keep up with other blogs much more to get inspiration. Blogging became just a big passion of mine, and one of the reasons why I keep blogging, is because I get to shop more often!! Hahah

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Even though I live about 10 minutes away from my school, I still need about one hour and a half to get ready! Unbelievable, I know! I'm just not a morning person!!

3. Do you have any places you love to shop?
I love shopping at stores like H&M, New Look, Primark, Monki and River Island. But I also LOVE online shopping! And pretty soon I would love to go vintage shopping. Anyone know a good vintage shop in the Hague?!

4. Which clothing item is your favorite?
At the moment I am a total blazer freak. I have a blue, a pink and a black blazer hanging in my closet, but I'm planning on getting every single color! They make a simple outfit so much more fun!

5. Neon or pastel?
Oeeeh such a hard question, because I honestly am obsessed with both! I love how feminine pastel colors can make an outfit! But I'm not afraid to wear neon. It shows you're not afraid to show off your style and be 'totally out there' with your outfit. 

6. What is your favorite movie and/or series?
I don't really have a favorite movie, but I do love watching tv series. My all time favorites at the moment are, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Jane by Design and The Vampire Diaries!

7. Do you have an addiction?
SHOPPING. No joke.

8. What's your number one on your wishlist?
Number one? I have about billion things on number one, lol. A few? Isabel Marant Sneakers, a Celine bag, and about a thousand Jeffrey Campbell shoes. 

9. What do you do for a living?
I am a full-time student and part-time blogger! 

10. How would you describe your style in 3 words?
It's impossible to describe my style in 3 words, because I have many styles. I wear what I want, when I want. I like casual, feminine and preppy. But I also love edgy, bohemian etc. I guess my style can't really be defined in 3 words.

11. What are your favorite trends and colors upcoming season?
My favorite trends this season must be the pastel and neon colors. I also like high-waisted shorts. Sheer blouses. And aztec prints. 

I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel very free to tag yourself. If you answer the same questions, I would love to read them.

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥