shopaholics online ♥

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Wishlist: Missguided. Peace, Love & Fashion ❤

Sometimes when I'm bored and/or feel like shopping, I just fill up a shopping bag/wishlist with all the items I REALLY wish to have from (my favorite) online shops. I find it to be a very fun activity and it allows me to "shop till I drop" but without actually checking out and spending money. Which is the biggest bummer, but I do it anyways. And I bet I'm not the only one.  

Every now and then I'll share a few of my I-really-really-want-to-have items from different online shops with you. Who knows, you might discover new web shops you like, new trends to love and new items to add to your own wishlist.  
From: UK
Affordable?: +-
Worldwide Shipping: Yes
My Total Amount: £358,86    448.69 (excl. intl shipping) :(


Missguided is one of my favorite online shops to just snoop around and wish I had everything. Remember the mini haul I posted from this webshop? But there are definitely a lot more items I wished I could check out. Take a look. 
Cross Print Skinny Jeans - Kolett Lace Up Suede Shoe Boots - Frenka Union Jack Shoe Boots - Thea Contrast Suede Platform Wedges
Sheer Studded Cross Blouse - Carlynn Stripe Long Sleeve Blouse - Cynthia Sheer Colour Contrast Blouse - Fleda Sheer Leopard Detail Blouse
Verca Drop Armhole Bold Cross Vest - Celeste Lace Biker Jacket
Jonetta Striped Denim Hot Pants - Haslyn Leopard Hotpants - Sarmela Rainbow Tribal Print Hotpants - USA Frayed Denim Shorts
What do you think of my Missguided items? Why am I not living in the UK? It would make the shipping costs a lot less expensive! Grrrr.. Were you already familiar with this webshop?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely not the only one XD The Thea Contrast Suede Platform Wedges are gorgeous!!

    -Stacey
    http://everything-glamz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank God i'm not the only one! haha
      I knooow, gosh I want all these items soooo bad :(

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥