shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Outfit: Rock the Crowd ❤

Yesterday I wore this outfit to the 'Rock the Crowd' party. Didn't have that much fun, but my outfit (especially my shoes) did get a lot of stares. 
Top - Buy Wise (Curacao), Skirt - Fashion.com (Curacao)
Clutch - H&M, Shoes - Buy Wise (Curacao)
Me and my mom still need to get the hang of taking outfit pictures with the right angles, the perfect location, the light etc. But we'll get the hang of it lol

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. hahahahh i never let my mom take my pictures sigh ( parents #smh) how wur the shoes? wur they still comfy at the end of the night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha lol,
      the shoes are like every other shoes.. when you've walked on them long enough they start to feel a little uncomfortable. but when you put them on, they are really comfortable! (to my opinion)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥