shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, August 2, 2012

How I Wear My Red Rock Shock Top ❤

This post is sooooo long overdue and I really want to apologize for that. A few months back I received this lovely Red Rock Shock Top from Sugarlips.com  and today I'm showing you the (few) different outfits that I would style it with. All photos taken by my mom.

Outfit 1:



|| Red Rock Shock Top: Sugarlips || Cross Leggings: Ebay || Shoes: Nelly.com

Outfit 2:

|| Red Rock Shock Top: Sugarlips || Aztec Skirt: Bershka || Shoes: Nelly.com

Outfit 3:

|| Red Rock Shock Top: Sugarlips || Lace Shorts: Bershka || Shoes: Nelly.com

Outfit 4:
|| Red Rock Shock Top: Sugarlips || Hotpants: Missguided.co.uk || Shoes: Nelly.com

For this top and other stylish items visit Sugarlips.com (easy click ------> on the right sidebar) :)

 Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥