shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Favorite: A/W 2012 Trend Colors ❤

I'm such a magazine girl. I love browsing down the pages of magazines like CosmoGirl, Fashionista, Seventeen Magazine, Teen Vogue etc. and find new trends to love and new ways to wear them. What has caught my attention lately is all the new trend colors that are going to be big this season. As a real fashionista  I love putting my own twist on the latest trends. 
Yellow Mustard is a very earthy color, and you can choose to keep your outfit in that same color group. Or you can choose to liven up your outfit with a few brighter items. I feel like the only outfit out of these 3 I wouldn't wear that easily is the first one. Not because I don't like the combination, because I love them together. But because I'm way too short for it. Otherwise I would have to change up the boots for some killer heels. The two other outfits I won't hesitate one second to wear them, to a night out with friends or just a casual dinner date!
These two outfits are also ones I would wear in a jiffy. The color of the peplum top paired together with these pants are magical. The second outfit is definitely a casual friday at work outfit! Love it..

Stay tuned for more of my favorite fall trend colors!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't agree more. So fabulous. Love this post, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my interview with the stylist behind ABC Family's hit shows. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥