shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, September 1, 2012

BlackberGram: Life as this Shopaholic #01 ❤

Since I don't have an iPhone and therefor no Instagram, but still wanted to share peeks of my daily life with you, I came up with 'BlackberGram'. Hahah cheesy I know! It was about time I started sharing a little bit of my personal life with my readers...not because every other blogger is doing so, but because I wanted too.  So this is a tiny bit of what I was doing last month. Enjoy!
1. Went to see Step Up 4. LOVED that movie so much  2. I spend most of my time on polyvore making outfits I wish to wear  3. My dream bedroom @ IKEA. The closet was insane  4. Fell in love with these girly plates @ IKEA
1. Looove getting my H&M buys delivered at home.  2. This is one of the best quotes I've seen on twitter. It was posted by @Rihanna recently.  3. My tee design for TEAMCURACAOBLOGGERS. I'm so glad the girls love it.  4. A little sneakpeek of my latest shoes. Post will be online soon. 

Hopefully I will have a lot more to show you in the next month! Let me know what you think of this post!

Happy SEPTEMBER!
Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥