shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sale: NLY TREND Loafers for 50% OFF! ❤

Officially spring starts very very soon. But this Dutch weather is so unreliable, that it just might skip the whole season! I mean it snowed today for God's sake! Nevertheless, I'm excited to bring fun colors back into my wardrobe. And these Nelly.com loafers are a perfect way to start. They're so cute, so versatile and best of all they're on sale! Yes, all Spike NLY Trend loafers are now 50% off, which now makes them 27.95. Check out my four favorite colors and the outfits I paired them up with. You can see the other colors here
Color: Abricot
Color: Pink
Color: Yellow
Color: Taupe
 Are you gonna buy a pair?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥