shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My New Internship at Grand Marché ❤

Today I'm starting my first day as an intern at Grand Marché and I'm BEYOND excited! Grand Marché is a new retail concept store in the centrum of the Hague that combines fashion, coffee and delicious cupcakes & macarons.  They sell fashion brands like Aaiko, Silvian Heach, Fab, Mybrand and others. Grand Marché is a part of PINC Sale, which specializes in sample sales! Any fashionista in Holland might know about them.

Basically what I'll spend most of my internship doing is deal with clients, help set up a promotional plan, find new potential buyers, visual merchandising on the floor and in window stores, and some other fun stuff! For my own assignment, I'll also do a separate market research. The store literally opened about 3 weeks ago, so I'm super ecstatic to be a part of the development. 

Really looking forward to the next 15 weeks! :D

If you're (ever) in the Hague, you should definitely definitely check out Grand Marché. You might see me there, so come say hi! It's right across from V&D.

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Super cool! Me and a friend have had this idea too for a store concept! Cause it's amazing!! Who doesn't want cupcakes and drinks while shopping!! :D Cool. Good luck with your internship. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Enjoy & Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such an exciting place, good luck! Interesting Blog! Do visit my blog and If you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back!
    Kisses
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sound so cool!
    Go rock it!

    New outfit post : spring look
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥