shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Beautiful Textures: A Hair Miracle? ❤

So last week my aunt was telling me about this hair productline she totally fell in love with: Beautiful Textures. And since she was sure it would repair my damaged hair, I let her talk me into trying them out. I haven't been taking much care of my hair lately, so I'm eager to start and see the change! Ever since I moved to Holland I have been using hair products from Andrelon. My aunt pointed out that those products are not suitable for my hair type at all. So basically I've been using the wrong stuff for about 3 years...lol.
I recently bought the Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Moisturizing Shampoo, Tangle Taming Leave-in Conditioning and Shine & Silken Growth Oil. These products are suitable for mixed textures (Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily, Frizzy). And they smell awesomeeee!!! All products were between 5 and 7.
In addition to the Beautiful Textures products, I also bought the Sofn'free n' Pretty Thick & Healthy Olive Oil Cream and Darkline Pure Shea Butter. The shea butter actually smells pretty awful at first, but you'll quickly get used to the smell. You can use it for both your hair and skin. 

I am going to start using these products asap! Do you want me to keep a hair dairy on my blog? Let me know :) Oh and you can buy these products at both:  A&F Cosmetics and Nubian Queen  (Hobbemaplein, Den Haag).

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥