shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Featured: September Issue FASHIONISTA ❤

More than a month ago I sent an e-mail to one of my favorite Dutch fashion magazines called 'FASHIONISTA' for a spot on their next fashionpanel. They had sent me back an e-mail saying I was chosen for the September issue! I was still on vacation in the US when I got the mail and I remember being sooo excited! I was sent seven pictures of seven girls, all with a completely different look. I stated what I liked about the outfits, what I didn't like, what I would have personally changed about the look and what trend(s) I recognized. Surprisingly, it was actually a lot harder to give critique on the outfits.

Today I picked up the magazine and immediately looked for the page where my very first magazine feature was. Here's a compilation.
Since it was my first feature, I decided to pick up a few more (3!) Fashionista magazines lol.

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥