shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Black Buckle Boots from SheLikes ❤

For this time of the year I always want to make sure I have some nice winter-proof boots, to keep my feet nice and warm. Now I have seen some really cool boots lately, especially the buckle boots. I'm not sure how warm they can keep my feet, but they are DEFINITELY A STATEMENT. Recently I have found some very cool ones from online shop SheLikes
1.- 2. - 3. - 4. - 5.

Number 1 & 2 are my absolute favorites, but I like them all so much! Are you into these new trendy shoes?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks dear for the info! I've just ordered a Tartan skirt & the boots nr 1 :D

    http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/2013/10/lake-view.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hun! Can't wait to see how you style them <3

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love 2 and 3, but, being the sometimes-practical fashionista that I am, I worry about the snow! I love the style for fall! How do you think heavy wool socks would look with these? Te he! I'm giggling just imagining it!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    Gold Wrap Ring Giveaway
    Heart Sweater Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥