shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

COTS OCTOBER FITNESS CHALLENGE ❤

In order to start off 2014 with a flatter stomach and a healthier body, I want to close off 2013 with that same idea. That's why I decided that this new month would be the perfect time to start making that happen. When it comes to fitness and exercising, I am really not the most motivated person and I slack off very easily. But when you want something, you should really try to find that strive to keep going. I thought if I created my own beginners workout schedule, it might be a little easier for me to keep up. Feel free to join my October Challenge!
October Fitness Challenge Crunches Squats
For the first week of October, I went with some of the most popular exercises that I knew were going to be the most effective for my goals. My plan is to work out only on weekdays and give myself the weekends off. I didn't put a time table, because I just want to start of slow and build op stamina from there. That's why I'm giving myself 10 seconds of rest after every rep. That way it's not too overwhelming. Every week the amount of reps are going to increase for every exercise. I'll post the update of the schedule every Monday.

Besides this schedule, I'm also changing my eating and drinking habits. Everyone that knows me, knows that I'm not a big fan of drinking water. But I am determined to change my ways. For the first week I'll make sure to drink at least 1 liter of water every single day. Everyone that knows me, also knows that I'm a bit of a cola-addict. But those days will soon be over. I've already started decreasing the amount of bottles I consume per week. I will also make sure to eat fruits and vegetables every day! I'm excited for my fitness journey, but I'm mostly excited for the results. To measure my progress precisely, I measured my stomach and weighed myself yesterday (Sept 30th). 
Stomach measurement is 79cm and I weigh 52kilo

Who's going to join me in this October Fitness Challenge? Tweet me by hashtagging #WorkoutWithCOTS.

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥