shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Khloe Kardashian at de Bijenkorf Amsterdam ❤

When de Bijenkorf first announced that Khloe Kardashian was going to make an appearance in Amsterdam this month for the launch of the Kardashian Collection, I was beyond excited. I was really hoping to be one of the meet&greet quiz winners, but when that didn't happen I told myself I was gonna go stand in the crowd anyways. To at least try to get a glimpse of her. So the day before which was on Friday, I set my alarm on a time I knew for sure I would make it in Amsterdam before noon. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? I casually woke up at ONE PM lol! I did not even hear my alarm go off, which is a bit unusual. Because I usually hear it, turn it off and then go back to sleep lmao. But yeah, so I missed Khloe.....

For the other ones that missed her as well (or didn't care to go), here is a little photo summary of Khloe at de Bijenkorf Amsterdam.
Khloe's best friend, Malika


photos from de Bijenkorf facebook page and Khloe's instagram
I do kinda feel bad for not going, especially because I was so excited once I heard one of my favorite Kardashians was going to be in Amsterdam. But on the bright side, I got some good sleep yesterday :P

Did any of you go?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. WOW. It's my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wat jammer! Ik wilde ook gaan maar bedacht toen dat het niet zo verstandig zou zijn met me dikke toeter hihi..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥