shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, November 24, 2013

New In: BornPrettyStore Haul ❤

In my recent post about BornPrettyStore, I mentioned that I had already placed an order a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday I received my little package and I couldn't wait to show you guys what I got. 
For the ones that (already) follow me on instagram, you've probably seen this very adorable Christmas tree iphone 4s case.
I've also bought these cute little nail art stickers: golden zippers, hearts and crowns. I didn't try any of them yet, cause my nails are in desperate need of a touch up. So the next time I'll go the nail salon which is hopefully next week, I'll ask the lady to add one of these. 
And the last thing I bought, were these cute black and red temporary tattoos. I really like the idea of having a tattoo. But because I'm not sure where and what I want yet, I just like to play around with the fake ones first. It's a great way to kinda get used to them and see if I really really want a permanent one. 

These were my BornPrettyStore goodies for now. Last week I ordered these really cool hair extensions just for fun and I can't wait to see how they would look on me. I'll definitely show you guys once I tried it on. To visit the online store, you can click on the banner somewhere in the right sidebar. 

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. really cutee nail stickerrss omg and the tattoo thing is a great idea i dont really want a permanent one so those temporary ones are really cute tho to scare sum people HAHAHAH

    xx berry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥