shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

WEBSHOP: IKRUSH ❤

Did you hear about the online shop that was selling party dresses for just £1??? That was back in September, when IKRUSH had this sweet deal. I couldn't get on the site during that crazy sale madness, but yesterday I decided to have another look. And uhmmmm.. can you say 'new favorite online shop'? I picked out a few of my favorite items, which will be perfect for winter and the  upcoming holidays.  
The #lace sheer skater dress above is sexy and classy at the same time. Perfect for a fun (dinner) party. The other dress is a beautiful #white flattering bodycon dress with black quilted detailing. The dress has a 3/4 length, so it's perfect for a fancier event. You can even pair this dress with the #black/gold suede heel. And the #black cut out boots are so versatile. They can be worn under a casual outfit, a more edgier outfit BUT ALSO under dresses!  
The items above are all very different pieces, but I love them all. When I saw the #floral printed blazer, I was immediately sold. Same goes for the #red tartan skort. Yall know I love this trend! The #cut out dress is so daring, but ideal for some curve-showing. While the #grey hearty dress looks casual, but worn with the right accessories and shoes, it can totally be transformed into a dressier version. The two last items I picked were this #dogtooth skirt, a total big trend at moment fyi! And this #cool-looking biker jacket, dipped in gold sequin

The prices for all these trendy clothing is surprisingly affordable, even if they are in pounds! And an awesome plus: they have great sales all the time! But that also means your size might get sold out quicker :( Nevertheless, I am totally crazy about this online shop. I think you'll be too. 

Xx
Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. pretty items :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun items, indeed perfect for the winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥