shopaholics online ♥

Friday, January 3, 2014

I Like: Missguided.com Detailed Skirts ❤


I'm usually not one to wear skirts all that much, but these skirts from Missguided below definitely made me reconsider. All six of them have such interesting detailing, it's so cool. Normally skirts can look very basic, but these definitely don't! Big thumps up for the zipper and asymmetric skirt trend.
1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6
My favorites are definitely the Snake Asymmetric skirt (2), the Knot Midi skirt (3) and the Faux Leather Zip Mini skirt (6). It's a new year so I might as well try and make skirts my new 'thing'.

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥