shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Wishlist: January 2014 ❤


I haven't shared a wishlist in a while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been adding items to it. There will always be something I wish I could add to my wardrobe. All of these items for example :-) As you can see the grey, cold and windy Dutch weather has definitely had an influence on the color scheme, but luckily there is still some pop of color here and there. 

What's on my wishlist?

➋ Hollow Out with Back Zipper Pumps in black/black and black/white from Wholesale7.net
➐ Pastel Statement Necklace from MY JEWELLERY

What has been on your wishlist lately? And what do you think of mine?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Cute glasses! :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me and I'll follow back immediatelly :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving the maxi skirt ❤___❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Coat! Lovely!
    Xx, Jo |www.mypersonalexperience.net | facebook.com/mypersonalexperiencebyjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that jacket! great picks!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥