shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Get Creative with Mason Jars: Girly & Cute Ideas ❤

HELLO LOVELY READERS

I've been having such a creative urge lately, it's crazy. I blame the many DIY youtubers I watch for this! I'm constantly moving things around the house, buying cheap home decorations and just trying to keep my space as uncluttered as possible. I decided I wanted to start diy-ing more, so ofcourse I went to Pinterest and Weheartit for inspiration. Right away, I knew I needed to get my hands on those diy-famous 'Mason Jars'. I swear there are endless ideas, not to mention suuupercuuuute! I just had to show you some of my favorites. 
craft ideas mason jars flower pots
all pictures from pinterest & weheartit
craft ideas mason jars
all pictures from pinterest & weheartit

craft ideas mason jars drink
all pictures from pinterest & weheartit
craft ideas mason jars candles
source 2nd picture, all other pictures from pinterest & weheartit
If you're in the Netherlands like me, I've found a Dutch site where you can get the original Mason Jars. But if you think those are a little bit too expensive, you can also find them on Amazon. I checked and they do ship to Europe. Aaaand just in time for Valentine's Day, I found 10 very cute gift ideas

Can't wait to order some Mason Jars and get crafty!

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Die gouden met dat zwarte strikje zijn echt mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg leuke inspiratie, ik gebruik ze zelf voor mijn make-up kwasten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these all over my house! love them. great post


    xo Francesca from Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥