shopaholics online ♥

Friday, March 28, 2014

My New BornPrettyStore iPhone Case + Discount Code ❤

Happy fridaaay everyone! I'm happy today :) It's weekend, I finally got my iphone back this morning and to top it all of, I just received one of the cutest iPhone cases I've ever seen! A few weeks ago I got to pick out yet another new iPhone case of my choice. This time it was from BornPrettyStore. I was excited, because BPS phone cases are some of the cutest out there! Once I saw this white plastic case with two built-in hearts filled with tiny rhinestones, my choice was easily made! Check out the cuteness overload..
Born Pretty Store Rhinestones Glitter Love Heart Design
Born Pretty Store Rhinestones Glitter Love Heart Design
Born Pretty Store Rhinestones Glitter Love Heart Design
Isn't it the most precious thing? When you shake your phone, the rhinestones actually make a very cute noise. OH and the best part? The hearts are actually a small mirror! How cool? You can also check out the black one, if you'd like! And here are just a few of my other favorite cases: The cute polka dot case, in multiple colors. But of course I'm loving the pink one the most! The vintage phone case that kind of reminds me of London, which I totally want to visit very soon. And lastly, these three fun spring-appropriate flower cases! Take it from me, if you want some really unique iPhone cases, check out BPS' collection of iPhone 4/4S cases and iPhone 5 cases. And of course, I can't exclude you ladies with Samsung Galaxy phones, because PBS has Samsung cases as well!

>> But before you rush off to find your next phone case, stick around just a little while longer! Because, BornPrettyStore created a special 10% discount code just for all my lovely readers! And I'm telling you, with worldwide free shipping and this discount code, you'll probably end up spending pocket change! So don't forget to enter the code: TIANC10 at check-out. Let me know if you did, I'd love to see what you purchased! ^___^

edit: even though I think this case is so cute, taking flash photos is a big no no. All pictures appear with a white overlay.

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Cute phone case doll!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥