shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Favorite Summer Lipsticks ❤

Hello lovelies! I've been wanting to expand my lipstick collection for some time now, since I find myself to be more of a lipstick girl rather than a lipgloss girl. Recently I bought a few shades that I've been wearing so much lately. And I thought I show them to you, because I think they are just so lovely.
Favorite Summer Lipsticks Orange Pink Red Plum Nude NYX Etos MissSporty Lanvin
Favorite Summer Lipsticks Orange Pink Red Plum Nude NYX Etos MissSporty Lanvin
Favorite Summer Lipsticks Orange Pink Red Plum Nude NYX Etos MissSporty Lanvin
Favorite Summer Lipsticks Orange Pink Red Plum Nude NYX Etos MissSporty Lanvin
So these are my six go-to shades for now and they are the ETOS Color Care Lipstick in 114 €2,94 (1), Miss Sporty Perfect Color Lipstick in 038 I LOVE €1,99 (2), Lanvin ❤ H&M (3), NYX in LSS623 Heather (4), Miss Sporty Perfect Color Lipstick in 022 BB NUDE €1,99 (5) and ETOS Color Care Lipstick in 109 €2,94 (6)
Favorite Summer Lipsticks Orange Pink Red Plum Nude NYX Etos MissSporty Lanvin PrncszTffny COTShopaholic
Can you spot my blue-ish hair on the left picture? Haha. These two pictures are overloaded with filters so it might be a little difficult to notice, but I'm wearing the ETOS 109 plum lipstick on the left one and the ETOS 114 bright orange lipstick on the right picture. Ofcourse in natural day light, the shades are a lot more pigmented.

What are your favorite summer lipstick shades at the moment? 

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Love the really dark red/purple one!

    Check out my first blog post - whichit.blogspot.com
    follow each other? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors,
    You look good wearing plum lipstick :)

    Want to follow each other??

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie lipsticks, ik ben ook gek op lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥