shopaholics online ♥

Monday, December 1, 2014

Stylish & Affordable Festive Fashion Picks ❤

Heey lovies!

We've now reached the last and most festive month of the year, which means it's probably our most expensive month as well. With so many holidays and celebrations coming up, we tend to spend way more on our outfits than we would want too. But looking like a million bucks certainly doesn't have to cost half that much! Which is why today I'm showing you some of my personal festive fashion picks that are budget-proof for any wallet! 
Affordable Festive Holiday Fashion Picks
Red and gold are my favorite colors for the Holiday seasons and it just so happens that these two colors are literally everywhere. Get the look: glitter clutch | co-ord top | co-ord skirt | flare dress | platform stilettos | beaded necklace 

Affordable Festive Holiday Fashion Picks
Another festive color duo is definitely blue and white/silver. Get the look: glitter bodycon dress | mini dress | sequin playsuit | satin cuff sandal | crop top | chain necklace

Affordable Festive Holiday Fashion Picks
Needless to say, the black/golden combination is totally necessary. Get the look: bodycon dress | co-ord top | co-ord skirt | sequin crop top | knitted skirt | glitter sandal | box clutch (similar)

What do you think of my picks? I love how all of them look so fancy, but still got an affordable price tag. I definitely can't choose a favorite, but maybe you can? I would love to hear it.

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥