shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Parisian Adventures: Day 2 ❤

Hello lovelies,

On my second day in Paris (see what I did on Day 1 here), we visited the Louvre pyramids, walked down Champs-Elysées and saw the Arc de Triomphe and the Notre-Dame cathedral. I haven't been to Notre-Dam on my prior Paris trip, but I really wanted too this time, after recently seeing the Disney movie "The Hunchback of Notre-Dame". Check out more of my trip below. 
Louvre, Parisian Adventures in October
Louvre, Parisian Adventures in October
Louvre, Parisian Adventures in October
Louvre, Parisian Adventures in October

Petit Palais, Parisian Adventures in October
Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
Champs Elysées, Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
Champs Elysées, Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
Why Abercrombie & Fitch needs a door this elegant? I'll never know! 
Laduree, Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
Laduree, Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
Champs Elysées, Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
Arc de Triomphe, Swaroviski stairs, Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
Swaroviski stairs, Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
Tiffany & co, Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
Tiffany & Tiffany & co
Notre-Dam, Paris, Parisian Adventures in OctoberNotre-Dam, Paris, Parisian Adventures in October
While we were walking towards the Champs-Elysées, we also stumbled upon some of the happenings of Paris Fashion Week, which basically made this entire trip! I wanted to do a separate blogpost for that, so keep a close lookout for that!



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

2 comments:

  1. omg Paris is so beautiful. great post, love the picture.
    http://www.lovingyoume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos! I absolutely adore Paris <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥