shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Cute Valentine's Day Gifts For Your Best Friend(s) ❤

Like I said in my previous blog post on fun ways to spend Valentine's Day while being single, this holiday isn't just about having a significant other. You can just as easily use this opportunity to show some extra love and appreciation to anyone you care about. That usually includes your best friend(s). So today I thought I'd show you 20 very cute and affordable Valentine's day gifts that are perfect for all your friends. Every friend is different, so I wanted to include a little bit of everything. Have fun reading! :)
Cute Affordable Valentine's Day Gifts Best Friends

Cute Affordable Valentine's Day Gifts Best Friends

Cute Affordable Valentine's Day Gifts Best Friends
10// Alexa Chung IT - ModeMusthaves 11// Time For Champagne Pencil Pack - Posh Girl Prints 12// Rose Gold/Silver Love You To The Moon & Back Steel Bracelet - My Jewellery 13// Heart iPhone Case - H&M  14// Gold Headphones - H&M
Cute Affordable Valentine's Day Gifts Best Friends
15// Red Lips Bracelet - My Jewellery 16// Kiss & Makeup Pouch - Forever 21 17// Lipstick Love Hair Brush - Forever 21 18// Heart Eyes Emoji Cushion - Boohoo 19// Heart Canvas Tote - Flying Tiger 20// Sequin Lips Hot Water Bottle - Asos 

If your best friend is super girly like me, I'll assure you any one of these gifts is a perfect choice. And if you still need some plans on Valentine's day for you and your girls, head on over to my previous blog post to find some very fun ways to spend Valentine's day. They involve flowers, cupcakes and cute puppies! 



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea! I'm such a big advocator of not needing a partner to celebrate Valentines! Also - I LOVE those H&M storage boxes!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love all of these items!! All so pretty. :)
    Sally x
    http://asprinkleofsally.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke ideetjes, zelf wil ik heel graag dat boek van Alexa Chung.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥