shopaholics online ♥

Monday, March 21, 2016

Frankfurt Travel Diary ❤

If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that I was in Frankfurt - Germany recently. One of my personal goals this year was to travel more often. So when my dad asked me if I wanted to join him on his business trip, I couldn't pass that up. During these four days we stayed in Intercontinental Frankfurt (such a fancy hotel might I add) and luckily had a little bit of time to play tourist besides all that business talk. The hotel was ideally located near the main metro station Hauptbahnhof, so within minutes we were at our destinations. See my full travel diary below. 
Airplane Window Travel Blogger
Frankfurt Germany Wilhelm-Leuschner-Strabe street signFrankfurt Germany Europe
Hotel InterContinental Frankfurt travel diary

Hotel InterContinental Frankfurt travel diary
Hotel InterContinental Frankfurt travel diary
The Holbeinsteg Bridge

Although my days in Frankfurt were short, it has inspired me to book a lot more short trips in Europe in the near future. Can't wait to go on my next trip! What destination is next on your list?



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

2 comments:

  1. How cool! I've always wanted to visit Germany. Can't wait to see where you will travel to next!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am glad you enjoyed our beautiful city and it welcomed you with lots of sunshine! If you get a chance to stay longer and to see more of it you should check out the embankment some more. The historical center and walk all the way down to the ECB. xoxo Sabina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥