shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Are you an All Nighter?♥

There are so many beauty essentials I want to try out. Like this 'Urban Decay all nighter'. It's a long-lasting makeup setting spray, which is supposed to keep your makeup from running.. as the name says it: all night.


















On the web I've seen some really good reviews and a fellow blogger AshDefines also recommends it in one of her youtube videos.
I'm not really a party-girl that goes to parties every week, but I mean I could use something to help keep my heavy makeup in place while dancing at a party!

I wonder if it's available in Holland. So that's a job for me, the FBI (Fashion&Beautycosmetics Investigator)!

xxx
PrncszTffny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥