shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Basket Weave Hair ♥


I love finding new videos on hair tutorials. I think this one is cool, but this is more of a short-hair look if you're not patient enough. It's called the "Basket Hair Look" and was spotted in the SS 2011 fashion show from Alexander McQueen. The models had professional hair stylists ofcourse, so Girlscene got these youtube videos which shows a much simpler way.





Part 1 might be a little long (10min), but just watch it anyways..
Sources: Girlscene and Let's Make It Up!

Its this look stylish enough and worth a try, you think? :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥