shopaholics online ♥

Monday, January 10, 2011

Fishtail Braid ♥


Alexander Wang, the amazing designer who also "introduced" the messy side braid to the runways, did the same with this twisted hairstyle. I swear I have watched tons of tutorials on this, but I still can't pull this off! And I want to so bad. I might need some friends to try it out on me.
I can't get enough of how twisted the braid is. It really really does look like a fishtail, incredible! I wouldn't say this trend is recent, but now it really got my interest.

What do you think of the fishtail braid? Have you tried it?
I want the see pictures!





xxx
PrncszTffny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥