shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Got Linked♥

I'm so excited! I got linked by Makecupcake!
Makecupcake is this Belgian beauty blog/site (It's written in dutch). I love ittt!!! It's just full of fashion, beauty and hair tips.. Not just those.. It's just a real GIRL site! I am following it on bloglovin. So I know whenever this beautiful site is updated with loads of interesting stuff to read! She recently made this link site, where she adds links in different categories! Ofcourse I asked her if she could add mine, and she did :D











I'll be thanking her again.
Just make sure YOU check out her site! If you can understand, dutch ofcourse haha! Even if you can't, I think you should still check it out hihi :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥