shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I show Petite Pride this year ♥

They say actions speak louder than words.
I always had my Petite Pride in me, but in 2O11 I'll wear it!

On Streetshirt I designed this- and so many more, tee which I am planning to get printed out next month. I thought it would be a fun unique way to show that I am happy about being Petite. And that eventhough I am Petite, I will still accomplish my biggest dreams.

At the moment, the site had troubles sending my designs to my hotmail inbox. So I had to print screen it. Sorry.
























Do you like it?

xxx
PrncszTffny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥