shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Willow Smith♥























Familiar face and name, right? Shame on you if your answer is no!
Willow Smith is the daughter of actor and producer Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett-Smith. And probably the only 10 year old with that much swag! I love her..

She's like a little Rihanna.. She would probably prefer people recognizing her style for Willow Smith.. But I mean can she blame us?










So much swag! I mean which 10 year old has heart-shaped hair and these awesome nail accessories in their first music video? WILLOW SMITH! As far as I know a whole lot of people loved the song and the video clip..Everybody respecting her for being so young and so talented..Insane really! But then again, you always have the group of haters who just envy everybody that grabs success. But me? I just love her.. I can't wait to hear her next single.. i am #TeamWillow! Let me go whip my hair back & forth now!






















Tell me what you think about this awesome girl?

xxx
PrncszTffny

1 comment:

  1. I love her too. Everything about her is just so cool! Great talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥