shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leopard on my Feet♥

Yes people, I still have a MAJOR obsession with Leopard Print.

The latest item I purchased were these wedged-heel sandals from H&M.
Pictures are from weheartit.













What I'm dying to buy and to actually find first are these!
I want I need I must !!!! Either open-toed or fully closed.. Or both? Niws, if you happen to know where I can get leopard wedged heels for a reasonable prize in Holland..PLEASE let a sister know :P

















Thank you very very very very much in advance.


xxx
PrncszTffny

1 comment:

  1. OMG.. I've been wanting one too! hahaha ;)
    No idea where to get one at a reasonable price :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥