shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vintage shopping? Yes please♥

What do you mean you never vintage shop? Well I didn't used to either.
But just now I signed up on this website: Fashion Finds (It's a Dutch site) where you can buy a lot of vintage fashion items for really ridiculously low prizes, compared to what they were. Duh, I mean that's why it's vintage! Some of them you can even start bidding at your own price! And most of them already include shipping!

So automatically I'm hooked! I saw this pair of cool black ankleboots which were just my size! I call that having luck :D
You can also find cute earrings, leggings, blouses.. Basically everything you wear on a daily basis. So if you live in Holland, CHECK IT OUT!






xxx
PrncszTffny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥