shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, January 16, 2011

it's Raining Ads!♥

So lately I've been spamming you with lots of brand names that you might or might not really afford. Might have given you the feeling you should rob a bank, I'm sorry..But I'm not done just yet!

Now that Spring is right around the corner, not only H&M and Gucci have revealed their new collection, everyone and I mean everyone is announcing their SS 2011 Collection. From the most exclusive brands to the most affordable (No, I'm not gonna say cheapest) ones.

Dolce&Gabbana also revealed their womenswear campaign with some inspiring shots: (Source: www.swide.com) Visit the website for the whole D&G campaign.

This picture illustrates four bodies that embody perfectly the mood of a Sicilian white summer to come: Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart and Maryna Linchuck.






Nothing counts if not expressed, the mourning cries a river and the joy bursts in laughs.








Calvin Klein: (Source: OHLALAMAG)


Asos: This season they kinda went for the Bohemian Chick, the 50's and the 70's. Not totally my style, but I can mix some items with my personal style I guess. (Source: Glamour.nl)












Primark: Their trend is more of an American girl/ish look and more girly,flowery print..But I still think it's a little old-looking.. (Source: just Google)













Which looks did you like best? I'd love to know! :)

xxx
PrncszTffny

1 comment:

  1. great post, and I'm definitely a fan of the 60's 70's look, so ASOS is my fave. :)

    - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥