shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, February 19, 2011

a Girl can never have too many Shoes♥
























" before i die i must own at least 1,000,000 pair of shoes."
That is definitely one of my life goals. I wonder how many years it would take me to reach my goal hahah. And I'd better not die right after either lol.
At this particular moment (in Holland) I have about 20 shoes in total.
(NOT MUCH AT ALL!!!!!!)
Stupid me left of couple of heels in Curaçao.. Well it's not total stupidity, I just didn't have any more space in my luggages :( But I'll get them once my mom decides to mail this big box with clothes, makeup and magazines of mine! :D

I'm curious to know HOW many you have? Pumps, Wedges, Sneakers, Flats.. count them all!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Whoever's picture that is, they have a lot of Jeffrey Campbell shoes! I have probably fifteen pairs of pumps/wedges, six pairs of flats... and only three pairs of sneakers ;)

    We're following you! Please check us out, too:
    International Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably have about 10 pairs of shoes or so. Not very many, but my collection is really starting to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for commenting and following)

    xoxo
    Daria,
    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com

    p.s. nice pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...That is quiet some goal.. I think that I'm also heading that way, even if I like it or not...
    For me I totally lost count on my shoes. For december only I bought 10 pairs!!! My BF says I'm crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauw look at al that shoes!!



    follow each other?


    chamafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHOES! ♥__♥
    that could be my shoe closet and I'd still buy more :P
    when my friends I want new heels and they tell me I got a lot of heels while i only got 5 pair. I always say "Call it an obsession but I can't get enough of it" :P hhihi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥