shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Review: Claire's Eyeshadow Palette♥

One store I love to enter is Claire's. I can always find something cute to buy. My latest purchase was this 10 colored eyeshadow palette. The colors were very nude-goldish. It looked really great in the store. But once I used it, I wasn't impressed anymore.
















On the picture the colors look very bright. But it really isn't that much. When I put it on yesterday, I could barely see it.



















From the first picture you might think that I don't know what I'm talking about, but with me it didn't show very much on my eyelids. Again I apologize for the weird lightning of my camara. Maybe it works better for some one with a different skin color. I have no idea. I should just buy another color palette and see how that one goes.

Do you have a Claire's eyeshadow palette? What color?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. try using an oil or a really creamy white shadow on ur eye and then apply the color and it might pop more =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥